March 27, 2020, Update from the Superintendent
Friday Update from the Superintendent
March 27, 2020
Dear La Conner Families,
As we wind down our first full week of the school building closure, I want to start with some celebrations:
- Our staff is now providing over 350 meals a day to youth in our community.
- Our teachers are collaborating and planning how to increase learning opportunities over the next month.
- We are connecting with all families to help them ensure basic needs are being met. Our secretaries are reaching out to each and every family!
Here is what you can expect in the upcoming week:
Meals: Our meal delivery plan is going to be adjusted. This will allow us to reduce the amount of contact we are having over the next two weeks.
- Meals will be available for pick up and delivery on Monday and Wednesday.
- Monday: families will receive 2 meals for Monday & Tuesday.
- Wednesday: families will receive 3 meals for Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday.
- Delivery routes are posted below.
We are working with local organizations who may be able to support this need. If you are a family who requested this service, we will be reaching out to you soon to determine your needs and see how we can help.
Over the next few days, please be watching for communications from your child’s teachers and principal. We are going to be increasing learning opportunities and access to resources. Here is the timeline and current plan. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to your child’s teachers and the school principal. We are here to help!
Finally, please complete the technology survey linked here. If you do not have access to technology to complete this short survey, please call us at 360-466-3171 or 360-301-3594 and we will enter your answers for you.
We are very grateful for the opportunity to support our community. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.