As you may be aware, we’ve had to combine the La Conner Whitney and Dodge Valley bus routes because we simply don’t have enough drivers to support all of the regular bus routes. With these two routes combined, we have to change the pick-up and drop-off times:
- Morning - Dodge Valley route you can expect to be picked up 15 minutes earlier.
- Afternoon - La Conner Whitney route can expect to be dropped off 25 minutes later.
We are thankful to our community for understanding and being flexible as we work towards solutions. Our transportation staff works diligently to ensure that our students get to school and back home safely and on time. We continually seek to hire transportation drivers. Below is information about our bus driver openings (please share this with anyone and everyone who might be interested):
Regular and Substitute Bus Drivers needed - consider joining our La Conner Braves team and receive significant benefits. Do you have what it takes to get our students moving? Flexible hours, morning, and afternoon.
- Paid training with engaging instructors to help you obtain your CDL.
- State-of-the-art vehicles are maintained to the best standards.
- Smiling faces and the opportunity to be the first person to greet our students each day.
Applicants must have five years of (personal/regular) licensed driving experience and have a clean driving record. Apply for a bus driver position by visiting our district website: