Braves Booster ClubKickoff Meeting Monday, September 10, 2018 @ 6pm, MS LibraryMeetings are held the 2nd Monday each month
@ 6:00 pm in the La Conner MS Library
Purpose: Braves Booster Club is a service-oriented group that lends support, both moral and financial, to academic, athletic, musical, and social activities for the La Conner High School and Middle School;
Your $25.00 annual membership donation will help support school sports teams, clubs, and events including:
- To develop and implement fundraising opportunities;
- To promote participation at high school events, and provide scholarship assistance for students in need;
- To provide appropriate volunteer-oriented assistance for extra-curricular activities, their fundraisers, and events;
- To advocate for La Conner High School and Middle School activities in the community;
- To provide a forum for discussions about high school and middle school activities and programs and related issues. To provide scholarship(s) for graduating senior(s).
- To support/recognize high school staff.
We hope you will join today! Membership FormThe Booster Club is the backbone of many La Conner Middle School/High School activities. We support a variety of activities and we depend on your membership!
- Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
- Knowledge Bowl
- Staff Appreciation
- All-League Athletes
- Athletic Banquets
- Booster Club Scholarships
All LCHS Seniors of Booster Club members are eligible for a Booster Club Scholarship.
With your annual donation, we can continue to support extra-curricular and other school activities that make La Conner High School great! A special thank you to the businesses, community members, staff and grandparents who help keep La Conner MS/HS Booster Club running!
**Order your 2018-19 Braves Spirit wear! Download the form and drop your order form off at your school office. Go Braves!
2018-19 OfficersPresident - Kelly HarperVice President - Kate CloonanTreasurer - Terri CunninghamSecretary - Nina Hill2017-18 ChairsMembership - OpenMerchandise - Terri CunninghamPublic Relations - Nina HillBraves Paver Project - OpenSmelt Derby Run - Kelly HarperRagnar Dinner - Terri CunninghamTeacher Appreciation - Annie DrakeScholarship Chair - Open
Questions or Comments - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brave Pride Paver Project
- Annual Tailgate Party
- Refreshments for School Plays
- Student Need Fund
- End-of-Season Sports Banquets
- State Tournament treats