Contact: Kim Pedroza, Transportation Supervisor, (360) 202-6426
The supervisor will direct calls to designated drivers.
Rules for Students Riding School Buses
1. The driver is in full charge of the bus and the pupils. Pupils must obey the driver promptly and willingly.
2. Pupils shall ride their regularly assigned bus at all times unless school authorities have granted permission.
3. Unless school authorities grant written permission, no pupil shall be permitted to leave the bus except at his or her regular stop.
Starting & Dismissal Times
- School begins at 8:05 AM for all grades K - 12
- Students K - 12th are dismissed at 2:35 PM Monday-Friday. Buses leave school at 2:45
- Half days students are dismissed at 11:30. Buses leave school at 11:40