Curative oral COVID testing appointment and portal maker instructions:
Testing will take place every Monday beginning April 12, 2021.
It will be held at the bus loop in front of the District Office and will be open from 7:30-9:00 AM
As needed testing for symptomatic students and students will known exposure will also occur through the week.
Please follow the walk-up link to register your Patient Profile. Creating your registration will also create your first appointment. Here is your walk up link:
You will select “get tested” to begin your patient profile registration
Once you've completed registration, you'll receive a confirmation email with information about your appointment
After each test, your results will be emailed or texted to you. You may check the status of your test results by following the link provided to you in your confirmation email.
Please review the short instructional video on collecting a sample prior to testing
A new at-home rapid COVID-19 antigen test is now on its way to pharmacies nationwide.
The Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test has received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for self-testing without the need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider. Check your local Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS pharmacies for availability. The cost of a 2 test kit is expected to be in the range of $23.00.
Beginning Thursday, April 22nd, Northwest Laboratories will be offering drive-through COVID-19 Testing in the Burlington Outlet Mall parking lot, located at 448 Fashion Way, Burlington, WA 98233.
The Testing Site is available to anyone, at any age, needing or wanting a test. This new testing location will be open Tuesdays through Saturdays from 8:30 am-11:45 am and 1:15 pm-4:30 pm. Testing is provided by appointment only. Appointments can be made online at www.testdirectly.com or by phone at (360) 543-6904. Both the call center and the Testing Site will have bilingual staff available.
COVID-19 positive case notification protocol:
We work closely with the health department when there is a confirmed case associated with our schools. Here are the steps we follow for confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- When we learn of a case of COVID-19, we first confirm with the health department that the confirmed case is associated with our schools.
- Our district has COVID safety teams who help initiate contact tracing. If there are close contacts of a confirmed case, we work with the health department to notify staff and parents/guardians that there has been contact with a confirmed case.
- The next steps are determined by the health department, which may include recommendations for COVID testing, isolation and/or quarantine. We communicate directly to impacted staff and families and share resources according to the guidance of the health department.
- In some cases, a group of students will shift to remote learning for a period of time designated by the health department.
The COVID safety team utilizes a confidential contact tracing dashboard we use in collaboration with the department of health to track families who are in quarantine/isolation and students with symptoms.
As students, staff, and visitors arrive at the campus they will go through a health screening process to screen for symptoms of COVID
Daily COVID health screening form
If they pass the screening they will then get a bracelet with a different color coordinating with the day of the week.
My child is showing signs of COVID at school what should I do? CDC
For more information on symptoms of COVID-19 and a self symptom checker please visit:
How is COVID spread??
Video on aerosolizing transmission https://www.
Below are charts to reference if you have/had any COVID symptoms that are NOT attributed to an underlying condition or any exposure to COVID-19.
When am I okay to return??
COVID vaccine information: Phase finder, vaccine locations, and FAQ
COVID ASSISTANCE HOTLINE:
WA State risk assessment dashboard (COVID-19 cases per county):
UPDATED COVID TESTING INFORMATION FOR SKAGIT COUNTY 3/19/21:
- Walgreens: No cost drive-through testing for ages 3 and up. Rapid and PCR available.
- Island Hospital Respiratory Clinic (360) 293-3101.
2601 M Ave, Suite C Anacortes, WA.
Hours: Daily, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. An appointment is required.
- Sea Mar Mt. Vernon Medical (360) 542-8900.
1400 N LaVenture Rd Mt. Vernon
Mon-Thurs 1:00-4:00 pm. Drive through and walk-up site. Appointment needed.
- Rite-aid: No cost testing for ages 4+. https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing
Same-day appointments are available. Drive-thru.
- Skagit Regional Clinics- Urgent Care Smokey Point. (360) 657-8700
3823 172nd Street Northwest Arlington.
Hours: M-F 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, Weekends and Holidays 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Mt. Vernon Acute Respiratory Clinic. (360) 814-7810.
120 S. 13th St Mt. Vernon, Wa
FIND A TESTING SITE NEAR YOU: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/TestingforCOVID19