Welcome to our website!Becky SwansonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 360-466-3172 ext.1427Grade 2Becky SwansonEmail: email@example.com
Phone: 360-466-3172 ext.1427Grade 2Office Hours by Zoom link or email. The Zoom link has been sent to you in a previous email and it will be sent to you again if we have another snow day or as needed.Snow Day meeting times.10:00-10:30 Morning Meeting to take attendance, explain expectations and answer questions.(email me or attend the Zoom meeting)10:30-11:30 Remote Learning Choice Board learning time1:00-1:30 I'm available to answer questions and we can have a fun check in time This time is optional.
10:00: Attendance is taken on zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7076107006 or you can contact the school or teacher with the contact information below as well as use remind.
10:30: Students go to the teacher webpage and access the various Choice Boards. Students are expected to complete the following:
1. Writing: Choose one writing activity from any of the writing choice boards
2. Math: Make a Tic-Tac-Toe on the math choice board
3. Reading: Make a Tic-Tac-Toe on the reading choice board
4. Free choice: Choose any Tic-Tac-Toe choice and complete
12:30: Specialist time. Students may choose the speciliast they wish to visit :) Here are their choices
2. Music https://us02web.zoom.us/
3. Technology https://us02web.
1:00: Teacher help time! I will be on zoom ready to help any student who logs in
1:30: Complete remaining work
*Students who are unable to make contact with the teacher or school will be marked present only if they turn in the completed work requirements from above.
*Printing the choice boards is not required, we are able to accept the following as proof of attendance:
1. Write down what was completed on a small piece of paper and bring to school
2. Send a list of what was completed through e-mail, text or the remind app (contact information below)
3. An adult family member tells the teacher the next school day in person
*We are here for you and know you will have a great day
Hello Second Grade Families,
I hope you are all safe and well! I sure do miss working with my class and learning together at school! Please contact me through the above email or through Seesaw.
Take care,Mrs. Swanson