Welcome to the SILVER STAR learning page! Please contact me with any needs you may have at anytime!
In the event the school moves to a remote learning day due to weather or other unforseen event, here is the information you will need.
10:00: Attendance is taken on zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/my/stacysilver or you can contact the school or teacher with the contact information below as well as use remind.
10:30: Students will access the various Choice Boards. Students are expected to complete the following:
1. Writing: Choose one writing activity from any of the writing choice boards
2. Math: Make a Tic-Tac-Toe on the math choice board
3. Reading: Make a Tic-Tac-Toe on the reading choice board
4. Free choice: Choose any Tic-Tac-Toe choice and complete
12:30: Specialist time. Students may choose the specialist they wish to visit :) Here are their choices
2. Social/Emotional https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3980837056
3. Technology https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2435915973
1:00: Teacher help time! I will be on zoom ready to help any student who logs in
1:30: Complete remaining work
*Students who are unable to make contact with the teacher or school will be marked present only if they turn in the completed work requirements from above once we return to school.
*Printing the choice boards is not required, we are able to accept the following as proof of attendance:
1. Write down what was completed on a small piece of paper and bring to school
2. Send a list of what was completed through e-mail, text or the remind app (contact information below)
3. An adult family member tells the teacher the next school day in person
*We are here for you and know you will have a great day
Mrs. Silver, M.Ed
2nd Grade Teacher
Office Phone: 360-466-3172
The secret in education lies in respecting the student ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson