We're Committed To....
All students, from preschool through 12th grade, have the ability to grow socially, emotionally, and academically. La Conner School Counselors assist students as they learn and practice important skills in order to meet life’s challenges.
We’re committed to…
Team Members and Roles
- Providing an atmosphere in which students feel safe from harassment and violence
- Collaborating with students, families, staff members, and the community to achieve the goal of a positive educational experience for lifelong success
- Cheri Renfro -- Mental Health (ESD)
- Laura Lindberg -- Mental Health (Swinomish)
- Christine Valdez -- Prevention
- Jennifer Gilland -- Prevention
- Sabrina James -- Social Work (Swinomish)
- Lori Buher -- Guidance Counselor
- Erica John -- Migrant Support Advocate
- Clarissa James -- Cultural Community Liaison
- Maureen Brennan -- Elementary Social Worker
Please remind your students that they need to email a team member for an appointment. Students (and their teacher for that time period) will receive an email confirmation of the appointment. Teachers should issue a pass to the student for the appointment. Students should not be out of class without a pass.