Here are some options for paper for your child to use for writing tasks. I love the first two options because they help visually define the space so it doesn't feel "cluttered" when written on.
TIP: Another way of making your own paper similar to this from things you might have around the house are simply standard school paper and highlight every other line. Instruct your child to "write on the yellow lines."
- Spacer Paper : This paper is great for students who have difficulties putting spaces between their words.
- Spacer Paper BIG (with picture) : Paper for younger writers that would like to add a drawing.
- 1/2" 3-lined : This paper is great for students who are learning where their letters should sit on the line!
- Single Line Highlight : This paper can also be made by skipping lines in regular notebook paper and highlighting ever other line.
- Small Single Line Highlight : Same as above, but with smaller righting lines.