Administration Forms
     Request To Post                         Click To Download
    Employee/Payroll Forms
    Voluntary Deduction Form - Use for food service, scholarship fund, etc deductions.                       
    CERTIFICATED Leave Request Form  - required to request leave approval 
    CLASSIFIED Leave Request Form - required to request leave approval        
    Points Contract - for pre approved extracurricular work  
    Please call the business office at 360-466-3171 with any questions.  


Last Modified on April 29, 2019