As a part of the National School Lunch Program, some students may be eligible for a free or reduced-price lunch. It is important parents ensure their free and reduced price lunch applications are filled out and returned to the school district as soon as possible.
All families wishing to receive free or reduced meals must complete a new application each school year. If you were receiving assistance last year it will continue for 30 days but without a new application, the benefits will stop.
Please be aware that it can take up to 10 days to process an application to make arrangements in the meantime to provide money for meals. After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter stating those benefits for which you are eligible. Applications are always available in the school office, district office, or online provided below.
To avoid delays in processing and interruption of meal service:
Free and reduced meal applications for the 2018-19 are available here:2018-2019 Free/Reduced Meal Application English (This is a fillable form.)2018-2019 Free/Reduced Meal Application Spanish (This is a fillable form.)Forward forms and questions to Cherri Kahns 360-466-3171
- Fill out only one application per household
- If your income changes at any time in the year you can resubmit a new application
- Write children's names in Part 1 AND 2 of income application.
- Be sure to include all family members on the application
- Write a DSHS Client ID Number or Case Number in Section 1
- Fill in Social Security Number and Adult Signature.