Business Office Forms
Calendar - Important Dates
Business Office Calendar 23-24Fines, Fees & Misc Wages
Fines, Fees & Misc Wages 2023-2024Purchasing Purchase Order Requisition Form Expense Reimbursement Form Contract Service Agreement
Bid Tracking Form
La Conner Schools uses the Small Works roster maintained by Mount Vernon School District. If you are a vendor interested in working with La Conner Schools, please complete and submit the Small Works Roster application to Mount Vernon School District.
Please note that prevailing wages are required for all public works projects. Costs to file prevailing wage statements with the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries are to be paid by the contractor.
Catering Request Form Route to Food ServicesSurplus Process
Please note that this is not a quick process and can take 1-2 months depending on timing of board meetings and newspaper ads.
1. Fill out the appropriate Surplus Form and turn it in to Jessie. There is one for books and curriculum and one for furniture and equipment.
2. Jessie will create a Board Resolution for the next School Board Meeting.
3. Once the Board Resolution passes, Jessie will place an ad in the La Conner Weekly News and the Skagit Valley Herald. Two weeks must pass after the ad is run and prior to disposal and/or sale of the surplus items.
4. Jessie will inform the originator and the Director of Operations and planning once the surplus process is complete.
5. The items can then be disposed of or sold.
For more information see RCW 43.19.1919Risk Management - How to respond and report an accident video
Incident Report Head Injury Procedure Checklist Head Injury Report Request for Evidence of Coverage/ Additional Covered Parties
DonationsPlease email Jessie Eisen-Nelson or call the business office at 360-466-3171 x4003 with any questions.