Welcome to Spring 2020!
I am supporting students in Calculus and Precalculus. We have been very successful with Khan Academy. Most students are already making great progress. If your student needs support, please email me at email@example.com or call/text 360.301.3594.
- We are currently meeting via Zoom on Mondays and Wednesdays (12:00 for calculus and 2:00 for precalculus). This is subject to change as the school schedule is formalized.
- I am available by appointment; email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 360.301.3594.
- Students are working on Unit 7 - Differential Equations.
- Students should complete this unit by April 26.
- The AP exam is scheduled for May 14, with a make up date of June 1.
- Between April 27 - May 13, we will be reviewing for the exam. Students have access to past exams and study materials. I will also be providing them sample problems/solutions to study.
- Students are currently working on the Vectors unit.
- It is my hope that kids will have the opportunity to explore all remaining content this spring, which includes the following topics. We will likely spend about 2 weeks on each concept.
- Conic Sections
- Probability and combinatorics
- In addition, if students want to review or redo any sections from earlier in the year, this can also be assigned through Khan Academy.
The important thing is to plan to spend at least 30 minutes a day on math. Students who do this are being very successful with their learning!